Welcome to Skills Savvy
Taking the confusion out of recruitment
Are you overwhelmed by the Recruitment Process?
Are you experiencing setbacks to Job Applications?
Do you find it challenging looking for a job with flexible hours?
Wouldn't it be great if you could take the confusion out of the recruitment process?
Skills Savvy can assist you looking for work, whether you are looking for part time work, full time work or working from home.
Skills Savvy offers a variety of services that can help you successfully find your dream job.
1 .Re-entering the workforce Seminars - 2.5 hours.
The seminars will be run via webinar so everyone can attend.
Dates to be released shortly.
2.Private coaching "to be the best in your next interview".
1 hour coaching sessions Attending the workshop would be beneficial prior to private coaching, however, it is not essential. This can be completed face to face or via video conference.
3.Personalised job research service - this is completed online and over the phone. Looking for a job is so time consuming, especially when you are a parent. I take the hassle out job hunting by completing the research for you.
For more details on Skills Savvy's services and packages head to our services page for more details.To keep up to date with all things Skills Savvy, you can follow on Facebook and twitter.
Skills Savvy In The News
- *NEW* Family Capers - Make Your Work Wishes A Reality
- Rouse Hill Times - January 2013
- A day in the life of a Mumpreneur
- Reader of the Week: Fiona Neumann, Hills News - July 2012
- Emerging AusMumpreneur Award, Rouse Hill Times - July 2012
- Rouse Hill Times - January 2012
Recent Articles and Blogs from our Director
- *NEW* Family Capers - Quick tips on Referees
- How to write a Cover Letter
- Customer Service, it's not that difficult is it?
- Family Capers - Why asking questions at the end of an interview is so important
- Providing excellent customer service appears in theory to be very simple, but why are so many people getting it wrong?
- Would you stay in a stressful job for security?
- Family Capers - Resources available for teenagers and parents on career advice
- What to do before an Interview - 4 Quick Tips
- Family Capers - Can I be asked that in an Interview?
- Follow Fiona's Blog
"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Your generous nature with all your experiences & expertise is refreshing & inspirational". Michelle Jasprizza
"I felt privileged to be invited to one of Fiona's Introduction mornings for her business Skills Savvy, as a speaker. Wow! What an introduction! So much information and what you could do with it. As a mum for several years without working I know how daunting it can feel to join the workforce again. Where do you start? Writing your CV? Applying on which website? What do you put in a cover letter? So much good advice. I would and have advised anyone wanting to re-join the workforce to contact Fiona and be amazed at what she can do for you". Margaret King
"I would highly recommend Fiona from Skills Savvy to take the work out of job searching, saving time and stress! I had several conversations with Fiona, finding her very focused, knowledgeable and personable. She was able to send through one email of several potential jobs, and given more time I believe she would have been able to find the right job. Fiona took the time to investigate my needs and skills to be able to search for the best job matches for me and I would highly recommend her business to skip the time consuming hassle of searching for jobs, because as a busy mum time is precious! Thanks Fiona." Nic Kidspot
If you would like to contact me to discuss anything regarding the services or price lists, please don't hesitate to call me, email me, Facebook me, tweet me. Any way you would like to contact me.